- The Website does not collect any information automatically except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (cookie files) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended to improve a user’s experience by making it easier and faster to navigate through the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are placed on a Service User’s end device and accessed by the Website Operator.
- Cookies are used for:
o adapting the content of the Website pages to User’s preferences and optimising the use of the websites; in particular, these files enable recognition of Service User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adapted to their individual needs;
o creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
o maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each page of the Website;
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the Website, i.e. ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies.’ Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
o essential cookies that enable the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
o cookie files that serve the purpose to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
o performance’ cookies that make it possible to collect information on how the pages on the Website are used;
o ‘functional’ cookies which make it possible to ‘remember’ the User’s selected settings and to customise the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the language selected or the region where the User comes from, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
o ‘advertising’ cookies that make it possible to provide the User with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of a web browser or to inform the User each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the options and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).
- The Operator of the Website informs that restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website.
- Cookies placed in the Service User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.